EN 15838 Contact Centers Certification Practice
We invite you to our business meeting EN 15838 – contact centers certification practice.
In the program discussion and answer for below questions:
- What are the basic elements of the standards?
- What is the process of certification?
- What are the benefits of certification for me as a manager of CCC?
- Can I check myself the level of readiness to certify my CCC?
- Does my adaptation to the requirements of CCC standards, but without certification, is possible? Does it make sense?
- How can I estimate the cost of certification? What is its timescale?
- How does the contact center managers can strengthen its position within the parent organization, using the provisions of EN 15838?
Date and place of the meeting:
January 13, 2012 (Friday)
February 10, 2012 (Friday)
SGS Polska Office in Warsaw, Bema 83
We invite everyone to participate. Event is free of charge.
Slots are limited!
See you in Warsaw!
Systems and Services Certification Team
SGS Polska Sp. z o.o.
ul. Bema 83
t: +48 22 329 22 22
f: +48 22 329 22 20
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 67,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 1,250 offices and laboratories around the world.