Business meeting EN 15838
EN 15838 – Contact Centers Certification Practice
We invite you to our monthly business meeting EN 15838 – contact centers certification practice
In the program discussion and answer for below questions
- What are the basic elements of the standards?
- What is the process of certification?
- What are the benefits of certification for me as a manager of CCC?
- Can I check myself the level of readiness to certify my CCC?
- Does my adaptation to the requirements of CCC standards, but without certification, is possible? Does it make sense?
- How can I estimate the cost of certification? What is its timescale?
- How does the contact center managers can strengthen its position within the parent organization, using the provisions of EN 15838?
Date and place of the meeting
- May 18, 2012 (Friday)
- June 15, 2012 (Friday)
SGS Polska Office in Warsaw, Bema 83
Number of places limited
See you in Warsaw
Systems and services certification team
+48 22 329 22 22
f: +48 22 329 22 20
The SGS Group is the global leader and innovator in inspection, verification, testing and certification services. Founded in 1878, SGS is recognized as the global benchmark in quality and integrity. With 70,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 1,350 offices and laboratories around the world.