Accreditation PCA Granted to SGS Poland Sp. z o.o.
SGS Poland has its own internal Quality Management System, which is valid for the entire corporation SGS. At the same time in some areas, depending on the type of activity, our system meets the requirements specified in international standards.
Much of these areas is accredited by independent accreditation bodies. Currently owned accredited business areas are confirmed by the following documents:
- The Inspection Body - Inspection Body Accreditation Certificate No. AK 013, issued by the Polish Centre for Accreditation and Scope of Accreditation Inspection Body Type A, look at the accreditation of the PCA website.
- Certification Body Products - Certificate of Certification Body Accreditation No. AC 152, issued by the Polish Centre for Accreditation and Scope of Accreditation Certification Body, the scope of accreditation see the PCA website.
- The Certification of Management Systems - Certification Body Accreditation Certificate forest management systems in the PEFC No. AC 162, issued by the Polish Centre for Accreditation and Certification Body Accreditation Scope Management Systems, the scope of accreditation, see the PCA website.
- Laboratory Research - Research Laboratory Accreditation Certificate No. AB 313, issued by the Polish Centre for Accreditation and Accreditation Range Research Laboratory, the scope of accreditation, see the PCA website.
SGS Poland is accredited by the Polish Centre for Accreditation (PCA) Laboratory SGS Poland, which consists of the following laboratories:
- Laboratory of Solid Fuels (PPS)
- Laboratory of Petroleum Products (PPN)
- Laboratory of Liquid Fuels (PPP)
- Laboratory Analysis of Consumer Products and Industrial Materials (PAZ)
- Workshop on Non-Destructive Testing (PBN).
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 75 000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 1 500 offices and laboratories around the world.