SGS on European BPO Forum
More and more businesses are nearshoring in Europe. The BPO dynamics is catching up speed and so should we!
SGS is proud to invite you to be part of a great strategic business process outsourcing opportunity, a premiere for Europe: the top level happening European BPO Forum 1st Edition – The Customer Relationship Cycle.
This international forum was designed as a strategic bridge, practically one accessible contact point for all the European BPO players (providers & beneficiaries), right in the heart of Europe. The niche conference will take place on June 6th 2014 in Vienna (Studio 44). Here are some of the key business benefits of attending this year’s forum:
Discover new ways to improve your business strategy and processes
Target the right customers and access new sales leads & partnerships
Promote your brand internationally with great PR & media exposure
Access specific, niche insights and predictions and gain competitive knowledge.
SGS will highlight innovative solutions and great insights to make your business faster, simpler and more efficient, along with leading international experts, such as:
- Vincent Vanden Bossche - General Manager, Call Communications.eu
- Krzysztof Gawecki - Lead Auditor, SGS
- Richard Kenny - EMEA Marketing Manager, Plantronics
- Stefan Arzner - International HR Manager, Raiffeisen Bank International AG
- Mihaela Apostoleanu - Support Sales and Business Operations Director, Oracle
- Stefan Jung - Senior Account Manager, Aspect Software
- Marcela Stoica - Senior Management Skills Developer, Customer Service School.
Save a seat and get ready for a new business perspective!
The present e-mail invitation grants a special SGS partnership price - 20% discount per forum seat
If your company decides to send 5 employees/partners or more, you get substantial corporate seat discounts.
For registration details please send an e-mail.