SGS GRAIN MOBILE LABORATORY ALREADY ON POLISH ROADS
Grain Mobile Laboratory offer is addressed to all those companies that are involved in grain trade on the Polish market but German customers can also benefit from our offer.
The main task of the Grain Mobile Laboratory is the ability of samples collection and conduct
a comprehensive quality inspections of all grains including corn and rapeseed in all kinds of site conditions. The car has an internal electrical system that allows plugging into a 230 V power supply, as well as its own power generator enabling long-term operation. Moreover, containers with water installed inside, allows to specify number falling number in wheat and rye.
Scope of analyzes:
- visual and organoleptic inspections of grain including maize and rapeseed (color, smell, insects presence)
- impurities according to EC 742 or PN
- moisture by NIR technology
- protein in wheat, barley, maize NIR technology
- falling number in wheat and rye, according to Hagberg
- test weight in wheat, rye, barley and oats.
Contact us today to learn more about the Grain Mobile Laboratory.