SGS Poland and SGS Eko-Projekt are merged.
From 31 December 2014, SGS Poland and SGS Eko-Projekt will operate under one name: SGS POLAND Sp. z o.o.
We invite you to check SGS offer for environment services:
- Air: We provide a range of highly specialized ambient and indoor air sampling – in the field or at one of our specialist laboratories
- Soil: We offer a variety of environmental drilling, soil and sediment sampling, and geotechnical services
- Water: We conduct independent sampling and analysis of surface water, groundwater, process water, waste water and much more
- Waste: We can help you assess, monitor, reduce and manage your waste products
- Climate change: From testing for micro-pollutants to ensuring compliance with new greenhouse gas emissions regulations, we help you understand and optimize your relationship with the environment, and comply with environmental standards
To discuss how we can help you improve your environmental footprint, contact us today.